We are pleased to announce the following matings:
+++ NOW AVAILABLE +++
18mth year old yellow female available called Penny
Penny is a beautiful yellow girl (18mths) old and we would love to find a home for Penny (Due to a change in our circumstances). Penny doesn't like to be a show girl, so we think this would suit her to the ground in being a beautiful family pet.
Penny will be de-sexed prior to leaving for her new home.
She has been hip/elbow scored 4/4 and 0/0, full DNA test clear.
Penny just loves humans, she acts like a cat and is all around your legs. She is so typical of the Labrador breed, loving, devoting, water and would take all the attention you can give her. She is in your face, so young kids may find her a bit too much.
$3,000 (not neg)
ALL SPOKEN FOR AT THIS STAGE
~ Bella "Sybeck Queen of Hearts (AI)" has been mated to Jax "Aust Sup Ch Kirkdell Watch and See"
ALL BLACK litter due around Australia Day.
Bella's Hips are 3/5, Elbows 0/0
Alice has a full DNA Clear profile (see below what we test for)
PRICE - $2,500
+++If you wish to express an interest in welcoming a puppy to your home, please EMAIL us FIRST as you will be required to complete a questionnaire before you will be placed on our waiting list. we want to ensure our puppies are only going to the best of homes!+++
ALL OUR PUPPIES COME WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Certificate of Registration and Pedigree with ANKC "Dogs Victoria" (you choose your puppy's name)
2. "How to Care for your Labrador Puppy Guide Book" developed by us
3. Microchip details and changeover - As per the new Victorian Legislation
4. Copy of Parent's Hip/Elbow scores
5. Copy of Parent's Full DNA Profile (PRA, EIC, HNKP, PK etc)
6. Vaccination Card
7. Contract of Sale (please see our web page "Genetic Testing & Breeding")
8. 12 month Puppy Feeding Diet
9. 6 weeks free Pet Plan Insurance
Here at Sybeck Labradors, we test for 17 diseases as listed below:
- Canine Hyperuricosuria
- Centronuclear Myopathy
- Congenital Macrothrombocytopenia
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome
- Cystinuria (SLC3A1)
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Elliptocytosis B-spectrin
- Exercise Induced Collapse - (EIC)
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis/Dry Nose - (HNKP)
- Malignant Hyperthermia
- Myotubular Myopathy X-Linked
- Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration - (PRA)
- Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency
- Skeletal Dysplasia 2